- Best quote from last year's Christmas season:
Mommy, I want you to get me a special surprise for Christmas. Something I don't know about and something I'll like...and I'm not talking about those special kind of surprises like a hug or telling me you love me.
- This year she wants a new paints, new books and a doctor's kit.
- Jeff Vader (the dog) is doing well with obedience training. He's a funny dog. I've never seen a large dog jump like a toy poodle straight up in the air when excited until I met him. It's crazy. I need to get video of it.
- Will my house ever be clean all at the same time?
- I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. Last year I was almost done at this time. I haven't done our Christmas card either and it's stressing me out. How do I top last year? I can't. What to do...what to do...
- Next weekend we will get our tree. I have a goal to have the house clean and orderly by then. Why the house needs to be clean for the tree I don't know. It's one of my rules I made up in my head.
- I want to post more to this blog. Wanting to and actual doing can be two very different things. This randomized post is a start I suppose.