Thursday, November 19, 2009

2010 Fabric Calendar

2010 Calendar

Vote for my design! Please?? I entered a design in Spoonflower's Calendar challenge. Mine is a modern twist on the traditional fabric tea-towels. Go here to vote.

I think it printed up really nice - the colors are crisp and vivid. Great job again Spoonflower!

oval - seasons

Since I had the basic design I figured I'd make a basic repeat out of it. I ordered a test swatch. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out."

The contest was to create a calendar to be displayed as a fabric wall hanging similar to traditional tea-towels. I wanted one that was more modern than typical tea-towel calendars so...that's what I designed. I think this would make a great gift, not that I'm biased or anything but I really do. The price is right at about $12. It is designed to fit a Fat quarter exactly so choose that option when ordering. You may need to sew a seam at the top depending upon how you would want to display it.

You can purchase it here.

edited: It's not quite ready to be purchased but it will be soon. EDIT #2 - It's now available. So, if you want a calendar for Christmas they're available.

1 comment:

Erica said...

i love it. i have always liked the tea towell concept, but not the traditional design. yours is superb. it was fun to see some of the other original designs too.