A string of variousnessimous:
- My studio is a mess. Someone should do something about that.
- I have recently become acquainted with Johnny Paycheck's son John Paycheck. He is delightful and looks a lot like his Dad from what I can see from the internet.
I'm thinking of switching from Etsy to Big Cartel.Done. I thought of it. Now I need to do it.
- I did a ton of yard work yesterday. Thrilling for you isn't it?
- I signed us up for the pool for the summer. Tootie has official guppy status.
- I laughed aloud at the ridiculousness that we as a society would embrace Twitter and that people actually use it as well as read it.
- I signed up for Twitter.
- I am a slacker at tagging my posts with a category. Must go back and tag. fun fun.
- I went to the library today to see the archives of the book club I am in. My book club was founded in 1900. really. It is an extraordinary group. They pick one subject for the year and each person reads a book on that subject, writes a paper then presents that paper to the group on her assigned night. Papers are to be 30 minutes in length. Next year our subject is African Literature. Some of the papers are in the archives. Each year the group prints up a booklet that lists the subject matter, various quotes and facts of subject, the presenters and books as well as the by laws, club flower, colors and song. The library has all the booklets except the first year 1900-1901. I didn't have near enough time to pour over the wealth of information. I plan on returning with my digital camera.
- Das ist genug. Gute Nacht meine Freunde!