- I flew a kite with Toots.
- I went to the playground everyday.
- Taught Toots how to ride a bike, with training wheels of course, she's not THAT advanced.
- Checked my email 5 million times.
- Sang Beyond the Sea and the Firetruck song 20-30 times or so.
- Helped H replace our water heater. Actually, I did nothing but hold a blow-torch for maybe 3 minutes in which my arms got tired and I became a sissygirl. H proceeded to do everything by himself.
- Spent the night at my parent's condo do to aforementioned Great Water Heater Installation 2006 in which we both vowed never to sleep in the same bed with Tootie again. Ever. Really. It was brutal.
Now, I really should get back to doing some crafting.
Oh, and I hope you can see the little movie. You'll have to have flash installed on your computer. If you don't and don't wanna I understand. It's just my pumpkin riding a bike for the first time but that's okay. I wouldn't think you were heartless or anything. Just lazy or a slacker like me. When I see those download things I don't bother. If it still doesn't load and you have flash then I'm sorry. There's not a thing I can do except send it by ESP. good luck.